This course is meant for workers coming abroad from Spain that need to fulfill the requirements set in the Spanish «Convenio del metal».
This collective agreement is reached by the trade unions and the employers representatives and must be respected as a law, that’s why workers coming from other countries, even when they have further knowledge in health and safety must have courses like this one in order to work in Spain.
Please excuse us if the English is not the best and enjoy the course…
1.- VERIFICATION, IDENTIFICATION AND SURVEILLANCE OF THE WORKPLACE AND ITS ENVIRONMENT
– Risks and preventive measures
– Knowledge of the workplace environment. Planning of tasks from a preventive point of view.
– Storage and collection of materials.
– Handling of chemical products. Safety data sheet. Symbology.
– Order and cleanliness.
– Signalling. Transit through the work centre
2.- INTERFERENCES BETWEEN ACTIVITIES
– Simultaneous or successive activities.
3.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
– General and specific normative framework.
– Organization of prevention.
– Promotion of awareness of the importance of getting involved in the prevention of occupational risks.
– Participation, information, consultation and proposals
4.- ROAD SAFETY
5.- FIRST AID AND EMERGENCY MEASURES
– Specific basic knowledge. Objectives and functions.
6.- WORKS OF METALLIC CARPENTRY
– Definition of works.
– Specific preventive techniques
– Auxiliary means, equipment and tools
Want to receive push notifications for all major on-site activities?